Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am unable to change my security questions, and to change or even see my recovery email.

I wanted to boy an app but they asked me for some security questions, I answered them but said I was wrong, so I go to try and change them from my Apple ID, but the changes won't save. So I add a recovery email and click reset security questions to my recovery email and they said they sent it. Now I check my mail (from my recovery email adress) and nothing's there, I give it time and still nothing. So now I don't even know if i typed correctly my recovery email adress because it appears like "send mail to c******@gamil.com" which is totally absurd. And try to change my recovery email adress but it won't let because there is no option for that. So i can't change my security questions because apparently I'm ansswering wrong, but no mail arrives to my recovery email, which i can't change eitrer.....

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 11:59 AM

8 replies

I am unable to change my security questions, and to change or even see my recovery email.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.