Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just got an ipad but I am also an android user. I am looking for a GO keyboard (free) equivalents for ipad, is there any? The go keyboard intergrate with any app that I use and can switch between Chinese and English

I just got an ipad and I am looking for an Android GO keyboard equivalents for ipad, is there any? The Android go keyboard integrates with any apps that I use and can switch between Chinese and English. I would like to know which key board app to get so I can handwrite Chinese and also typing English and the apps support switching between different languages. It would be nice if it is free too. (like the Android one)

Thanks

Chimei

iPad 2

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 6:24 PM

3 replies

Sep 16, 2012 6:57 PM in response to Hello Kitty 7

This is easy if you are willing to memorize one set of keys:

Buy an Apple Wireless keyboard, and set your primary language to English/Chinese. Add an International keyboard in Settings<General<International<Keyboard<language.

When typing with the wireless keyboard, press the Eject key to bring up the on-screen keyboard. Tap the globe icon at the bottom corner to switch between English and Chinese. Works with any app that supports Chinese (which is all built-in/Apple apps and most third party apps) and is free.

Hope this helps!

I just got an ipad but I am also an android user. I am looking for a GO keyboard (free) equivalents for ipad, is there any? The go keyboard intergrate with any app that I use and can switch between Chinese and English

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.