Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I haven't been getting Twitter notifications in days.

I used to get all the replies and mentions in the Notification center. Anyone else? I can still send tweets from the NC. The settings are default - banners, all checked.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 7:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 12:41 AM

I solved it: it was sort of on Twitter's end. I had to revoke access to OS X Mountain Lion. I deleted my Twitter info on my Mac, then revoked access for Mountain Lion from the Twitter homepage in Safari, restarted (just to be clean), and then re-added my Twitter info into ML's Accounts panel in System Preferences. Now receiving Twitter notifications again in Notifications center.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2012 12:41 AM in response to Jmar Gambol

I solved it: it was sort of on Twitter's end. I had to revoke access to OS X Mountain Lion. I deleted my Twitter info on my Mac, then revoked access for Mountain Lion from the Twitter homepage in Safari, restarted (just to be clean), and then re-added my Twitter info into ML's Accounts panel in System Preferences. Now receiving Twitter notifications again in Notifications center.

I haven't been getting Twitter notifications in days.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.