I have Windows 7 and Mcafee. Here is what worked for me:
1. Remove Mcafee and install Microsoft Security Essentials (free from the Microsoft website), then
2. Start the Windows Firewall from the Control Panel, then
3. Click on the left pane click on "Allow a program or feature through the Windows firewall", then on the new window
4. Click "Change Settings", click Yes to the pop up window, and
5. Select both Bonjour Services one at a time, and check the box that says "Home/Work(private)" network. Click OK at the bottom and you are done. Good luck.