HT4915: iTunes Store: How to delete songs from iCloudLearn about iTunes Store: How to delete songs from iCloud
Currently Being ModeratedDec 12, 2013 7:31 PM (in response to VBDee)
To all those unbelievably frustrated by this problem since iOS7 added in iCloud songs, as I was, I finally found a solution. Here's what you do:
1. Go to iTunes Store
2. From the Home Page, click on Purchased under the field Quick Links on the right side of the page
3. Your purchase history will appear
4. Filter by Songs instead of Albums
5. Hover over any song you want to delete
6. Click the black x that appears on the right side of the screen
7. This will "hide" the song from appearing on your iPhone
8. Enjoy shuffle without worrying about those random songs playing
Hope this helps!
Currently Being ModeratedDec 15, 2013 1:22 PM (in response to mbrownumd)
Thanks, that did the trick for me! For some reason I've got one song where clicking the black X does nothing, but that took care of the rest.