Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upgrade to 10.8 proved regressive in Mail. To send a group email I now have to select all names in the group to send to the group. Previous to upgrade I needed to only select the group. Why the regression? Am I missing something?

Upgrade to 10.8 proved regressive in Mail. To send a group email I now have to select all names in the group to send to that group. Previous to upgrade I needed to only select the group. Why the regression? Am I missing something?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1)

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 10:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 10:46 AM

I can drag and drop a group from the Address Book into any of the To/Cc/Bcc fields of a Mail message, and all addresses from the group pop up there.

Or are we talking something different?

3 replies

Upgrade to 10.8 proved regressive in Mail. To send a group email I now have to select all names in the group to send to the group. Previous to upgrade I needed to only select the group. Why the regression? Am I missing something?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.