Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

**iWeb Fix's**

Well as the title says i have started working on fixing a few iWeb issues, I haven't used it ion ages so have had no need to do this. But seeing as i started playing around with it tonight. And i saw a few problems people are having i thought i would have a dig around and fix some problems with the app itself rather than having to do little bits of coding or go though numerous processes to get some thing that should work...Well work! Below is a reply i did a fewmins ago, Just so you know what i have done so far. My ability/Time is very limited. So if i can get help from anyone that has some skill. Then that would be more than welcome. There is a few fix's that are already out there that take a few steps from the iWeb user that i think i can incorporate back in to the program so that the thing will have some functions back that were there pre Mobile me coming down. And maybe a fix that will sort out the Snow Leo-Lion issue. I'm looking at a Post that Old Toad made that has a nice little fix that i think i can use if its ok with him to put back at least one more future back. Again any help would be awesome. I use wordpress more than iWeb these days, But only sue to it dying a premature death. I love the program and i think if Apple pulled there finger out this could be awesome. The have the Money and skill to make awesome things.

Anyway back on track: Would be greatful for:

A) List of problems with iWeb

B) List of current Fix's for them Problems

C) List of the things most important to try and fix

D) Help!!!

Previous Posted by me:

>>>Don't know if this helps anyone with the Maps in iWeb issue. But about 45 mins ago i got a little bored so ithought i would start playing around trying to fix some of the issue that IWeb has had since Lion, I have managed to get the Maps Widget working and showing maps again, Not 100% at the moment. You can drag the widget on the the template and it will produce an interactive map as before, As of yet changing the "1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 95014, USA" to what ever destination you want it isn't working yet. But i have only just started playing with it. I may be doing this for no reason but i am trying to integrate as many fix's in to iWeb itself and keeping all the futures working. Hey its a start anyway, If anyone fancies helping out. Or putting our heads together and seeing if we can do something. Not sure on what the law is about modifying the software so if its not aloud then i can't release the modified iWeb.app to you guys. If it isn't though help would be awesome.<<<

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 6:32 PM

There are no replies.

**iWeb Fix's**

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.