Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Coupons Printing

I can not print any coupons using Mac 10.8, anyonr having the same problem?

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2011), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.1)

Posted on Sep 18, 2012 11:32 AM

8 replies

Sep 19, 2012 9:26 AM in response to MGySgt

Hi MGySgt,

If you had the coupon printer already installed, try these steps:

Go into your Applications folder, then the Coupons folder and run the coupon printer uninstall.

Next, drag the entire coupon folder to the trash.

Go to http://install.coupons.com and reinstall the coupon printer.

Go back to the site and see if you can print. If not, please contact me.

Thanks,

Greg

Customer Support

<Email Edited By Host>

Nov 16, 2012 6:03 AM in response to Kim_Bella

Hi Kim,

In addition to the steps outlined above, we have also found that if you upgraded to Mountain Lion, you might want to try uninstalling and reinstalling your printer driver from the printer manufacturer's website. For some reason, Mountain Lion doesn't seem to convert the printer driver properly during the upgrade. Please try this and if I can help directly, contact me our technical support.

Thanks,

Greg

Customer Support

Coupons.com

Dec 19, 2012 7:19 AM in response to mommy3410

Hi Tammy,

Please try these steps to resolve the problem:

1) Uninstall and reinstall your printer driver from the manufacturer's website.

2) Go into your Apps folder, then the Coupons Folder and uninstall the coupon printer.

3) Reboot your computer (don't skip this step).

4) Reinstall the coupon printer.

5) Make sure that your browser is set to open in 32 bit mode (instructions on the web).

6) Try printing.

If these steps do not work, reply here and we'll see if we can connect.

Thanks,

Greg

Customer Support

Couponsdotcom

Dec 19, 2012 9:29 AM in response to Kim_Bella

UNFORTUNATELY I GOT NO RESOLUTION. HERE WAS MY RESPONSE.

Hi Tammy,

Thanks for your contact. We do not have a resolution at the present time for your inability to print from your computer. The only suggestions we can offer are 1) try printing coupons from a different computer or 2) take advantage of the Save To Card option on our website. Using Save To Card allows you to save coupon offers directly to your shopper loyalty card without the need for printing. For more information, visit http://www.coupons.com and click the Save to Card tab at the top of the page.

If we are able to resolve your inability to print, we'll contact you right away. If you have questions or need additional assistance, please reply to this email.

Thanks,

Greg

Customer Support

Greg

Customer Support

Coupons Printing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.