Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my iphone 4 to show a sent folder for my msn email account?

My msn email account stopped working last night on my iphone 4 and ipad2 after a hacker got into my account and I had to change passwords and my msn email account settings were cleared by MS. So I called Apple support and they had me delete my msn email account on both my iphone and ipad and then add them back. My email appears to be working fine on the phone and ipad, but the SENT folder for this account disappeared on both devices. I sent new messages and there is still no SENT folder. My other email account which is on my phone and ipad is imap and it has a sent folder. My msn account use to have a sent folder. Can anyone tell me what to do to get the SENT folder back for my msn account?

Thank You

iPhone 4, iOS 5

Posted on Sep 18, 2012 12:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2012 12:33 PM

Are you looking in the email accounts? Don't look in the inboxes.

3 replies

Sep 18, 2012 12:45 PM in response to razmee209

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I had been looking in e-mail accounts and there was no sent folder. However, your email prompted me to check again just now and the sent folder has reappeared and the last message I just sent a few minutes ago is in there. Thank you. I guess after re-establishing the account it just takes a couple of hours?

How do I get my iphone 4 to show a sent folder for my msn email account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.