Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 4S will not show ANY WiFi Networks or connect to any!

Alright. So I have read many articles already about this. But I have not found a fix. I am on 5.1.1 version of firmware. And as of yesterday ( September 17th, 2012) my iPhone stopped showing WiFi networks and won't connect to WiFi because no networks pop up. And I went out to McDanks for lunch and their WiFi network popped up, and I was able to use it for about a minute, then it went away. I came home and it was still not working at my house. I completely restored my iPhone 4S, I re-downloaded the software version. I have restarted my router. I ahve even reset my network setting and formatted them to see if that would work. But it's not working still. And on my iPhone data plan I only get 500MB a month. which isnt bad, but when I dont have WiFi on it at all anymore it's bad because i always use it and now it's using data and i dont want to get charged if I go over. I just really hope that their is a fix for this. My iPhone I do everythign oon, banking, twitter, texting, I use it at Best Buy when I'm working and everything. I just hpe someone replies and has a fix or something! Someone give me info on this!

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Sep 18, 2012 9:54 PM

There are no replies.

My iPhone 4S will not show ANY WiFi Networks or connect to any!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.