Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Connect registration and email confirm?

Hello to everyone,

I did the application for being a iBookstore publisher (I choosed Paid Book Account). I did the application on Monday 17th,but the confirmation email isn't arrived yet. Why? Someone else has got the same problem? Thanks, Alessandro

iPad, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 9:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2012 1:07 AM

It takes one to two weeks to get the confirmation email, by recent accounts here.

Michi.

6 replies

Oct 20, 2013 8:04 AM in response to MichiHenning

I'm also having problems registering for an iTunes Connect account (I want to publish to the iBookstore). I use my mac account sign it, go through all the sign up screens (including my Social Security Number) and fail at the last page when I try to submit the application.

I sent this problem to support and they asked for screenshots. I got the following reply:

Thank you for the screenshots and additional information provided in regards to the error you are encountering while attempting to apply for account.

We are currently reviewing your request. You will receive a response within two business days.

That was 12 days ago

I have sent follow up emails and tried to complete the online form again with no joy.

I'm using my itunes account (not used for anything else) and Safari 6.0.5 on a MacBook Pro running OS 10.7.5

Thanks!

iTunes Connect registration and email confirm?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.