Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why I can't connect to any Wi-Fi network after updating to ios 6?

May be it's a bug on ios 6?

iOS 6

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 3:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 4:44 PM

Here's what I did that I read in another thread that appears to have worked for the time being:

1. Go to settings-->Safari-->Clear Cookies and Data

2. You will get a pop that asks to you confirm that you would like to clear cookies and data, do it.

3. Restart your iPhone by holding the home button and on/off button UNTIL THE APPLE LOGO APPEARS ON THE SCREEN. Don't let go early.

4. If not connected to wifi, connect through settings menu.

Again, this fixed my problem but others are reporting that it did not work for them. Good luck and hopefully Apple will get a patch out ASAP.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2012 4:44 PM in response to iliaspa7

Here's what I did that I read in another thread that appears to have worked for the time being:

1. Go to settings-->Safari-->Clear Cookies and Data

2. You will get a pop that asks to you confirm that you would like to clear cookies and data, do it.

3. Restart your iPhone by holding the home button and on/off button UNTIL THE APPLE LOGO APPEARS ON THE SCREEN. Don't let go early.

4. If not connected to wifi, connect through settings menu.

Again, this fixed my problem but others are reporting that it did not work for them. Good luck and hopefully Apple will get a patch out ASAP.

Why I can't connect to any Wi-Fi network after updating to ios 6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.