Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when i try to connect to wifi i get brought to an apple.com login screen which cannot be found

help?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 4:12 PM

67 replies

Sep 19, 2012 4:24 PM in response to bct211

I've had this issue appear on iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 3Gs. However, it did not appear on iPad 2, iPad 3rd Generation.

Still scratching my head as to why this could happen. The iPhone 4 was running iOS6 GM and hadn't shown any problems connecting to WiFi up until today 18:00 EST. The rest of the iPhones showed up the problem within minutes of upgrading to iOS6.

Sep 19, 2012 4:25 PM in response to bct211

My wife and I are also having this same issue. It was downloading iOs6, failed, wifi got turned off, tried to recconect to wifi, but it brings up Apple.com for the wifi login screen and since I can't login to my router at Apple.com, I have to close it out, which means it won't connect to the wifi. Reset the wifi settings, forgot the network settings and restarted the phone, nothing worked.

Sep 19, 2012 4:27 PM in response to bct211

"

ARWillett

Currently Being Moderated

TS1398 Re: when i try to connect to wifi i get brought to an apple.com login screen which cannot be found

Sep 19, 2012 4:13 PM (in response to bct211)

Go to Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings. Should be good to go."

No joy here either on an iPad 2. I am so glad Apple tested this before rolling it out.

I have checked every setting, even tried to log in to an unsecured network (there is a WalMart down the road and I tried using the AT&T wifi at the McDonald's, which brings up a login page), but it kept looping to the login page.

This is very bad.

If anyone else has any ideas, please share. Otherwise, I am going to go buy a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1.

when i try to connect to wifi i get brought to an apple.com login screen which cannot be found

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.