Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"iCloud.com and Microsoft Outlook will not display subscribed calendars pushed to iCloud." why?

Running 10.8.2 and ios 6 on my 2010 2.66 GHz i7 mbp.

"iCloud.com and Microsoft Outlook will not display subscribed calendars pushed to iCloud."

I'm trying to keep up with Apple these days, but they're going faster and faster it seems. I can see my last.fm subscription on my calendar on my mac, but it doesn't show up on icloud.com Is there a way to fix this?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 4:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 2, 2012 9:36 AM

WesleyBoudreau wrote:

"iCloud.com and Microsoft Outlook will not display subscribed calendars pushed to iCloud."

I'm trying to keep up with Apple these days, but they're going faster and faster it seems. I can see my last.fm subscription on my calendar on my mac, but it doesn't show up on icloud.com Is there a way to fix this?

I have no experience with Microsoft Outlook, but to my knowledge iCloud.com (MobileMe in the recent past) hasnever been able to display subscribed calendars pushed throughout your devices using the iCloud service (i.e. synced calendars you've manually subscribed to through websites or 3rd party apps).

Although subscribed calendars sync throughout iDevices beautifully, it's really a bummer especially if there's ever an instance where (god-forbid) you don't have any of your iDevices and all you have access to is a public computer and would like to view said calendars. I guess in this particular occurrence it doesn't just work.

If I happen to be incorrect, could someone please enlighten me! It would be great to be able to view ALL of my calendars on iCloud.com

- Aldo

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 2, 2012 9:36 AM in response to WesleyBoudreau

WesleyBoudreau wrote:

I have no experience with Microsoft Outlook, but to my knowledge iCloud.com (MobileMe in the recent past) hasnever been able to display subscribed calendars pushed throughout your devices using the iCloud service (i.e. synced calendars you've manually subscribed to through websites or 3rd party apps).

Although subscribed calendars sync throughout iDevices beautifully, it's really a bummer especially if there's ever an instance where (god-forbid) you don't have any of your iDevices and all you have access to is a public computer and would like to view said calendars. I guess in this particular occurrence it doesn't just work.

If I happen to be incorrect, could someone please enlighten me! It would be great to be able to view ALL of my calendars on iCloud.com

- Aldo

"iCloud.com and Microsoft Outlook will not display subscribed calendars pushed to iCloud." why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.