Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook 2011 for Mac Data is corrupt Mail could not be sent Error code: -19943

Why am I constantly getting this error?

What does this error mean?

How do I fix this?

This MacBook Air belongs to a VIP in our company. She is under the impression that she has received a lemon, due to the following experiences (verbatim):

Random beeping noise coming from machine. Unexplainable. No obvious pattern.

Machine randomly sounds like an airplane taking off. Fan running constantly.

Unable to view Sent folder in Outlook. Periodically.

Unable to view Sent items. Periodically.

Calendar items/invites/meetings do not display accordingly.

Unable to accept/decline meeting invitations.

Pinwheel constantly displays. Forced to reboot due to freezing.

Constantly receiving 'Data is corrupt' error message in Outlook.

Constantly receiving 'An internal server error occurred. The operation failed' in Outlook.

I understand the majority of these issues points towards the Office/Outlook application, but why don't any of the troubleshooting methods resolve or alleviate any of the aforementioned symptoms at all?

No one else in my company with this software is receiving this message.

I have rebuilt the database 3 times.

I have reinstalled the software twice.

All software is up-to-date.

Why doesn't Apple support this software?

Why doesn't Microsoft support this software?

Every forum I search regarding Office for Mac results in a never ending loop of both companies panning the issue off to the other and nobody takes responsibility.

Is there anyone out there willing to take the time to assist me and fully exhaust their knowledge to present some sort of solution towards this issue?

I am fully committed to this discussion and will provide any and all information needed in order to fix the issue.

Why are there other users with the same software who are NOT experiencing the same issues?

As a last resort, I am aware backing-up the profile/account and restoring the OS is an option. What if this plan of action doesn't solve anything? What if the problem persists?

My technical knowledge of Apple/Mac devices is limited, and I would appreciate any advice/suggestions/support on the matter, as this is a high priority issue and I would like to learn from this so as to avoid any similar issues that I may encounter in the future.

Thank you in advance for your help.

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Sep 19, 2012 7:49 PM

There are no replies.

Outlook 2011 for Mac Data is corrupt Mail could not be sent Error code: -19943

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.