4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 9, 2012 1:03 PM by Midi Tech
Midi Tech Level 1 (0 points)

I'm using MainStage 2.2.2 on a Mac OS 10.7.5.  When scanning the Korg Wavestation Legacy plugin I get this error:

VERIFYING RECOMMENDED PROPERTIES:

VERIFYING PROPERTY: Latency

PASS

ERROR: -2147450878 IN CALL Remove Property Listener

* * FAIL

--------------------------------------------------

AU VALIDATION FAILED: CORRECT THE ERRORS ABOVE.

I am using this plugin successfully with Mainstage 2.2.2 on a Mac with OS 10.6.8.  The Korg Wavestation Legacy runs fine as a stand-alone.  I am using Mainstage in 32 bit mode.  It is essential for me to use this plugin with my next project. I appreciate any help and advice to solve this.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)
  • Blueberry Level 4 (2,920 points)

Yes, validation is implemented in OS X; Logic and MainStage are just calling it. Contact the vendor for information regarding fixing it.

• Midi Tech Level 1 (0 points)

Thanks Blueberry and understood.  However, why would the WS plugin version 1.2.2 work fine with OSX 10.6.8 and also with OSX 10.7.3 on a new MacBook Pro with Mainstage 2.2.2?  The plugin worked perfectly.

• H Moon Level 1 (0 points)

We've gotten several reports of the same problem with our products in 10.7.5. No idea why, yet!

• Midi Tech Level 1 (0 points)

In order to solve my problem, I change my system to OSX 10.7.4.  The Wavestation Legacy read perfectly.  I can't answer why, it was just a hunch.  Sorry for the no tech but that was the solution.  Now I have a huge Midi Freeze up problem in Mainstage.  I've started another discussion regarding this.  Hopefully, Korg will update it's plugins to be savvy with the new systems and hosts.

Thanks!