Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iWork won't load iCloud documents on iOS 6 after update

Pages, Numbers and Keynote won't load iCloud documents. I manually turn on the feature to use iCloud, but it immediately automatically turns off after I load any of the iWork apps on my iPhone. Apple, please fix asap!

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 20, 2012 1:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2012 2:30 AM

same problems here... iPad works just fine, while iPhone switches "use icloud" off immediately automatically after I turn it on in each app's settings. hey, , we need help here!

7 replies

Sep 25, 2012 5:12 AM in response to Alexanderre

It's weird. My wife's iPhone 5 w/iOS 6 is functioning normally with iCloud where as my iPhone 5 w/iOS 6 will not push iCloud files to the appropriate iWork app. I see the files in settings --> iCloud --> storage & backup --> manage storage --> Page/Numbers. Thought it shows the files are in iCloud, it will not push them to the app, at least for my phone. Odd. I really don't want to restore my whole device and hope that works.

Sep 25, 2012 6:13 AM in response to Alexanderre

related issue. all software up to date on my imac, iphone 4, and ipad 2. all devices can not seem to upload any iwork documents. iphone / ipad constantly show the 'upload' arrow, even though internet works fine. imac shows the 'waiting' cloud. all my most recent edits are on my ipad. i can move all my keynote (ex.) files to dropbox, but i already have quite few iwork files / folders, so that would be sort of a pain.

Sep 28, 2012 5:32 AM in response to Alexanderre

Also struggled for a long time. iCloud documents between Iphone and Macbook were syncing, but not with iPad. The following seems to have sorted out the problem (did it only on iPad):

Settings - General - Reset - Reset All Settings

After doing this, all my iCloud documents appeared in:

Settings - iCloud - Storage and Backup - Manage Storage - Pages.

All devices are now syncing

Hope this helps

iWork won't load iCloud documents on iOS 6 after update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.