Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help

For months now I have a problem with my App Store Account. Even though my credit card is ok I receive the following error messages : “there is a billing problem with a previous purchase. Please update your payment method” or “ your credit card has expired “. At the moment I don’t want to buy anything just to make free updates to previous both applications. I don’t’ understand how I can buy and applications without a problem , but when it comes to updating it I have a payment method issue. Be aware that my credit card will expire in 2014 so this is out of the question that I have an expired credit card. It’s the second time I have encountered this . The first time, after a couple of months it simply solved by itself. I thought it was an error or something like this but now it’s becoming annoying.

I don’t to lose my confidence in Apple so please do something to help me.

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 20, 2012 6:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2012 6:27 AM

I'm not sure you understand what this forum is. Apple aren’t here, no one here can help you. We're just Users like you. You need to contact Apple.

2 replies

Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.