Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro Retina, Mid 2012 Can't Get and Find Update OS X Version 10.8.2 in the App Store

Macbook Pro Retina, Mid 2012 built OS X Version 10.8.1 Apple just released 10.8.2 BUT Can't Get and find Update OS X Version 10.8.2 in the App Store

Go to App Store Only 1 Update Available iPhoto Version 9.4, Can't find OS X 10.8.2 then update iPhoto show "iPhoto can’t be unstalled on “Macintosh HD” because OS X version 10.8.2 or later is required. You can update OS X from the Updates page of the App Store.

User uploaded file

How can i do???? Yes under Apple support OS X Mountain Lion Update v10.8.2 (Combo) http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1581

Why is this happening???

And How can i slove it.,Ths so much!

MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Sep 20, 2012 6:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2012 6:52 AM

It's just possible that the Software Update server is quite busy right now. You can of course still download it from the link you quoted.

4 replies

Nov 17, 2012 7:03 AM in response to mouselei

I've managed to download 10.8.2 for my MBP Retina 13.3" but when I try and install I'm told that none of my discs are suitable i.e. Internal solid state drive with 370 GB available, or attached thunderbolt drive. Meanwhile my iPhoto won't work. This has arisen because I migrated from an older MBP which was already running 10.8.2 and had latest iPhoto onto a factory fresh 10.8.1 machine.

Macbook Pro Retina, Mid 2012 Can't Get and Find Update OS X Version 10.8.2 in the App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.