Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

You tube on IPad 2 for IOS 6

Hi,

I have upgraded my IPad 2 to IOS 6. It is very disappointing. YOU TUBE app was major plus point on IPAD. Now there is no app for this.

Using web it's very tough to use you tube. Please add YOU TUBE app back to the IOS 6.

Till IOS 6 upgrade I was so happy with my device. After upgrade I saw it is not supporting FACE TIME over 3G.

Without you tube app, my family not interested to touch the device.

Please add you tube app back to IOS 6. Others wise please let me know the process to go back to IOS 5.

Thanks

Madhu

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iOS 6, No Face Time on 3G

Posted on Sep 20, 2012 8:20 AM

12 replies

Sep 20, 2012 8:34 AM in response to nadamala

My kids were so upset with the removal of the YouTube app. They were upset with me thinking that I removed it but explained to them that Apple did it. Downloaded the new YouTube app but it is only designed for iPhone...very disappointing. Now their asking me to write to Google for help. What an irony...we have to cry for help to Google to fix our Apple devices issues. I miss Steve Jobs 😟

You tube on IPad 2 for IOS 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.