Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have text edit and cant seem to get any of my fonts or double spacing onto my screen. I se it for college so it would be nice if i could figure out how to put it on there so its easier to type up a paper

So i have a mac book air. And i am trying to type a paper but none of the tools are on m document for easy access. I have to go in and try to change everything under the settings manual. I was wondering how i put all of the easy acces tools such as font spacing and styles all on the front part of my screen not up at the top menu area. I just want it where its suppossed to be not hidden. How do i do that? Thanks.

MacBook Air, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 20, 2012 10:40 AM

There are no replies.

I have text edit and cant seem to get any of my fonts or double spacing onto my screen. I se it for college so it would be nice if i could figure out how to put it on there so its easier to type up a paper

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.