I have had some success finally.
I went into the Apple store and explained my Bluetooth problem and they gave me a replacement phone.
They did say that there are clear problems with ios 6. But to try the new phone and see if it had the same problem. It did...
Got another new phone again after the replacement phone kept switching off every few hours. Then I rang Subaru and got my car booked in for them to have a look at it under the new car warranty still. They did say my 2011 Forester needed a software restart and there was an upgrade that it needed. They did all of this and now my Bluetooth works fine, touch wood. Does the odd "can't find device etc" but ends up finding it after a few goes and stays connected.
What kind of phone did you replace?
Also I am having this issue with an RF-MAB2 Rocketfish Headset.
Worked fine on my iPhone 4 before the iOS6 update. I used to be able to walk across the room without issue. Now I can't even have my phone in the my pocket before it cuts out.
This is a joke. Anyone got any suggestions? I have removed the pairing. Checked for updates. etc.
I have also restored my phone to factory settings.
Resetting Dr. Dre Wireless Beats with iPad
here is what work for me with regards to repairing my Dr. Dre Wireless Beats with iPad 3 (iOS6):
1. Turn On Bluetooth on the iPad
2. Remove Dr. Dre Wireless Beats from iPad's Bluetooth list ("Forget this Device")
3. Turn Off Bluetooth on the iPad
4. Completely turn Off the iPad
5. Turn On iPad
6. Reset Dr. Dre Wireless Beats:
a. Make sure Dr. Dre Wireless Beats is powered Off (Decending tones when pressing Multifunction button)
b. Press Multifunction button + (Volume -) for 8 seconds until flash blue and red 3 times
7. Turn On Bluetooth on the iPad
8. Turn on Dr. Dre Wireless Beats (Ascending tones when pressing Multifunction button)
9. Pair with iPad as normal
10. Test with the Music app
I had no problem with my wireless Beats before the iOS6 update.
Afterwards, even though the iPad would connect to the Wireless Beats, there is no audio and the Beats did not control the Music app.
I actually had to perform EVERY step above to get it to work properly!
What is not working for you?
I have a feeling I have to do this everytime I recharge the Beats/period of inactivity between the Beats and the iPad.
I have rocketfish headphones so might be slightly different. I just followed what you did to a tee including resetting the headphones.
They just cut out at a short distance. Like when the phone is in my pocket it cuts out. I have to have it right in front of me all the time in order to hear sounds. Can still control things though.
my Creative D200s were working perfectly (even if I was end of garden with my Iphone) - till I upgraded to IOS6
now having major issues
It works fine for about 5 minutes - then I get stutter/break-up of the bluetooth stream, then it goes completely, then to get any sound to come back out I have to completely restart the D200
could be the D200s - but seems a co-incidence considering all the other posts on Bluetooth issues