Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot get IPhone to synch with IPhoto Pictures

Went to snych my IPhone 4 today. Plugged it into the dock, synch started then stopped with an 1140 error. Unable to synch my photos.

I then unchecked "Synch Photos from (IPhoto)" and it then it synched fine.

I note that on the Synch Photo screen there is no longer a list of my photos and albums where fomerly I could check which albums to synch. Also, the "Selected albums, Events and faces, and automatically include" feature is greyed out and thus I cannot choose it. It only allows me to choose "All photos, albums, Events, and Faces" feature, which I don't want to use.

I trashed my IPod cache as in http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1314, to no avail. Everything is up to date including IPhoto Version 6.0. However, this problem occured before I updated to the new version. I will note that ealier today I got an IPhotos upgrade message, which I did. Also, yesterday I updated OSX to Version 10.7.5.

MAC OS.X

Posted on Sep 20, 2012 11:55 AM

6 replies

Sep 21, 2012 8:16 AM in response to topcop1

I am having the same trouble too.

The Radio Button and text for the option of "Selected albums, Events, and Faces, and automatically include" is grayed out and no longer available. This started when upgrading to MacOSX 10.7.5 (Build 11G56), iPhoto '11 version 9.1 (701.64), and I am running iTunes 10.7 (21) 64-bit, and my iPhone 4s 64GB with iOS6. The syncing error of 1140 goes away when I unselect syncing photos from iPhoto. I also did flush the iPod Cache folder to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated. 😀

~e

Cannot get IPhone to synch with IPhoto Pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.