Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot play Video in youtube via Safari and Chrome on IPAD 2 on new iOS 6

Can someone help me and explain why I cannot watch Youtube on Safari or Chrome?.. I try to find updating Flash and there is no way around I can download flash.. I was reading those old topic and they said it could be the flash palyer but I try downloading but it say your device is not supported.. IPAD is useless without Youtube.. Please bring Youtube apps back.. comon Apple.. whats is going on with ya guys..There are millions of people use Youtube..another monopoly tactics?.. everytime I try to watch,, it say this video is currrently available.. I would be able to watch before till your freaking iOS 6.. bring it BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

iPad 2, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 20, 2012 4:07 PM

10 replies

Jan 26, 2013 7:53 AM in response to fantagalastic

Did anyone manage to solve this problem? The same issue on my side. I cannot play videos, doesn't matter if it is youtube application from google, third party application, chrome or safari. It always shows: this video is currently unavailable.

I tried:

- Settings->General->Reset->Reset All Settings

- Holding Sleep and Home button for 10 seconds to reset

with no success.

Cannot play Video in youtube via Safari and Chrome on IPAD 2 on new iOS 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.