Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad won't start after turning it off during update.

So recently this morning I turned on the Ipad before school to check the Orioles score. I saw the update for IOS 6 and i downloaded it. It got halfway through when i decide to turn it off, because i was getting impatient and I wanted to use it. Now the apple logo appears for a good 2 minutes and then flashes and goes away, only to start up the apple logo again, and then repeat that process until the Ipad dies. Now, after losing battery and being charged again, after the apple logo appears, a blue screen appears, and then the process repeats. Any way i can fix this at home?

iPad, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 20, 2012 7:15 PM

1 reply

Sep 20, 2012 7:22 PM in response to Noeer

The Apple Support Communities are an international user to user technical support forum. As a man from Mexico, Spanish is my native tongue. I do not speak English very well, however, I do write in English with the aid of the Mac OS X spelling and grammar checks. I also live in a culture perhaps very very different from your own. When offering advice in the ASC, my comments are not meant to be anything more than helpful and certainly not to be taken as insults.

Unable to update or restore

Ipad won't start after turning it off during update.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.