Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i unlock my iphones passcode without restoring

I recently updated my iphones passcode from the 4 digit option to longer digits, only i used the Bulgarian lettering, and now my phone wont accept my passcode. I could easily go to my itouch and erase my phone remotely through find my iphone app, but what im really really stressing over is a way to unlock my iphone without restoring (Ive never backed up so id lose all my notes most contacts game and app data ect ect ect)

I currently do not have cellular data so i cant accept a call, to get to settings and remove it from there.

If there's anyway i can go about doing this please let me know, your suggestions are highly appreciated

iPhone 4, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 20, 2012 8:21 PM

There are no replies.

How can i unlock my iphones passcode without restoring

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.