Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has anyone been having issues with a laggy or not responsive keyboard

Ever since updating to iOS 6 my keyboard has become really laggy and at times doesn't respond at all and my phone has also been slower. I've also been having issues when you get a notification at the top it would disappear but at times it doesn't disappear unless I scroll down the top anyone else having these issues?

iPhone 4, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 20, 2012 8:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2012 4:08 PM

Yes, Im having the same issue on iPhone 5.. very laggy keyboard, it skips spaces and letters.. and since your having the same issue, then definiteky iOS 6 problem.. hopefully theres a fix very very soon

4 replies

Nov 28, 2012 12:42 PM in response to albertofromnewhall

Yup...Having the same problem. I've had the iPhone 5 less than two months and I've had to get a replacement already. I've noticed that I have to type really really slow as if the phone is trying to catch up on processing what I'm asking it to do. This issue comes and goes from time to time, not sure why. I took the first phone in because it was opening up apps by itself. It would go crazy like it was an infected windows machine with hundreds of pop ups. The store replaced it, now I'm starting to see some slight problems with the new phone as if those problems are starting to creep back up again. It has to be an iOS problem.

Has anyone been having issues with a laggy or not responsive keyboard

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.