Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store and iTunes in French!!!!!

I updated my iPhone 4S to the IOS6 and since then my App store and iTunes are in French but my language settings are still in British English!! Any suggestions to change this?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 21, 2012 3:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2012 1:47 AM

Hi Ade 72,

I had this problem too as I just updated my phone last night (I'm American) but happen to be in France and it changed my app store into French! What you need to do is go into the Settings in your iphone, click on iTunes & App Stores, and then sign out of your account and back in again. Once I did that, it signed me back into the American app store and everything was peachy! 🙂 Hope this helps you too! Good luck!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2012 1:47 AM in response to Ade 72

Hi Ade 72,

I had this problem too as I just updated my phone last night (I'm American) but happen to be in France and it changed my app store into French! What you need to do is go into the Settings in your iphone, click on iTunes & App Stores, and then sign out of your account and back in again. Once I did that, it signed me back into the American app store and everything was peachy! 🙂 Hope this helps you too! Good luck!

App Store and iTunes in French!!!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.