Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone else find iOS 6 ugly?

So we all know apple maps is an epic fail, but I've not seen anyone comment on the UI as such. I really don't like the look of the music player anymore, looks very bland all in grey and looks very old hat, like windows mobile 6 or something. Also I don't like the different colour bars and don't like the look of the new phone keypad either.

Does anyone else feel the same?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Sep 21, 2012 9:09 AM

9 replies

Oct 2, 2012 11:26 AM in response to snerkler1

There are a lot of threads about the keypad - I could use the other one without glasses - not any more! I have just taken the sim card out of my iPhone 4, adapted it and I am now using a 3GS instead! I miss dictation and Siri but not enough to stop me deciding to sell the 4S - it is not worth the hassle after the upgrade to iOS6!

iOS5 forever!

Oct 8, 2012 3:36 PM in response to snerkler1

Not only is iOS 6 not as visually stimulating as it used to be, it's also lost out on a lot of functions that were essential to those with an iPhone. For instance, most of us with an iPhone are having to restore our phones to factory settings as the Call Waiting function has been turned off.

I understand that some people like things and some people don't, but why can't Apple at least give us options?

Anyone else find iOS 6 ugly?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.