Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I can't get my old wacom intuos2 to work with mountain lion, any suggestions? Apart from buy a new tablet.

Hi, I can't get my old wacom intuos2 to work with mountain lion, any suggestions? Apart from buy a new tablet.

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), wacom intuos 2 A3

Posted on Sep 21, 2012 12:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2012 1:03 PM

Ensure you are using the correct driver (version 6.2.0-w4).

12 replies

Oct 9, 2012 9:59 AM in response to cree8er

I was out of town for a few days. I had no issue installing the driver on Mountain Lion (10.8.2). What specifically happens when you try to install?

If you get this message:

User uploaded file

then you need to right-click on the installer package and select 'Open' when you get this message:

User uploaded file

If this isn't your issue you need to be more specific about what is happening.

May 2, 2013 1:29 PM in response to sieye

Thank you, 1000 times! I, too, was told by Wacom that my Intuos 2 was not Mountain Lion compatible. It took me awhile to figure out how to install the new driver; not being a "right clicker," I found that control click did the trick to open the install package. I am now using CS6 happily without having an erratic pen.

C.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.