Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iv upgraded to ios 6 on my iphone 4 and surprise surprise i can now no longer listen to music on my wireless headphones through bluetooth as it now jumps and loses signal just a metre or two away and especially if my hand is covering the top of the phone

Iv upgraded to ios 6 on my iphone4 and i can no longer listen to my bluetooth wireless headphones as the signal is now that poor it must be deemed in heaven cuz it no longer alive and kicking, i am not happy about this in the slightest infact its a ....... Liberty!! Iv spent lots of money on itunes for music and audiobooks and now i cant listen to them!!! Its definately not thr headphones the signal was fine with no problems at all before i updAted and now its a mockery.. Itsnot my headphones i have two sets still in the box tht i tested and its the same with them so sort it out apple

iPhone 4, iOS 6, Bluetooth signal issues grrrrrrr :/

Posted on Sep 21, 2012 3:48 PM

There are no replies.

Iv upgraded to ios 6 on my iphone 4 and surprise surprise i can now no longer listen to music on my wireless headphones through bluetooth as it now jumps and loses signal just a metre or two away and especially if my hand is covering the top of the phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.