Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't sync merged/linked contacts between Address Book (Mac OS X Moutain Lion 10.8.2) and Contacts (iPhone iOS 6)... Please help me!

After updating to iOS 6 and Mac OS X 10.8.2, I chose to integrate my Facebook account into both my iPhone and my MacBook.

Since then, some contacts were merged/linked automatically. The ones that weren't I merged myself on my MacBook.

The thing is: the ones that I merged manually on my Macbook weren't merged on iPhone... Shouldn't iCloud reflect those changes from my Mac on my iPhone? Because of that I currently have 1037 contacts on my iPhone but 925 on Macbook. Could someone help me please? Thanks! ;-)

iPhone 4S, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 21, 2012 7:35 PM

4 replies

Sep 22, 2012 9:07 AM in response to maumaga

Sorry I don't have an answer for you. I kind of doubt Apple has added a solution for that yet, since your Facebook account is not yet synced through iCloud; it is set up independantly on each device.

However I hope you can help me, I cannot figure out how to manually link contacts on my Mac; there is no Add Link button like there is on the phone...

Can't sync merged/linked contacts between Address Book (Mac OS X Moutain Lion 10.8.2) and Contacts (iPhone iOS 6)... Please help me!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.