Reset Security Questions
Or you can email iTunes Support at iTunes Store Support.
If all else fails:
- Go to: Apple Express Lane;
- Under Product Categories choose iTunes;
- Then choose iTunes Store;
- Then choose Account Management;
- Now choose iTunes Store Security and answer the bullet questions, then click Continue;
- Sign in with your Apple ID and press Continue;
- Under Contact Options fill out the information and advise iTunes that you would like your security/challenge questions reset;
- Click Send/Continue.
- You should get a response within 24 hours by email.
Another user had success doing the following:
I got some help from an apple assistant on the phone. It is kind of round about way to get in.
Here is what he said to do and it is working for me...
- on the device that is asking you for the security questions go to "settings", > "store" > tap the Apple ID and choose view"Apple ID" and sign in.
- Tap on payment information and add a credit/debit card of your preference then select "done", in the upper right corner
- sign out and back into iTunes on the device by going to "settings"> "store" > tap the Apple ID and choose "sign-out" > Tap "sign -in" > "use existing Apple ID" and you should be asked to verify your security code for the credit /debit card and NOT the security questions.
- At this time you can remove the card by going back in to edit the payment info and selecting "none" as the card type then saving the changes by selecting "done". You should now be able to use your iTunes store credit without answering the security questions.
It's working for me ...I just have to put in my 3 digit security pin from the credit card I am using.
Good Luck friends!