Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

10.7 Restore issues

Acive Duty in Middle East (Bahrain) using Iphone 4S on WiFi only, no AT&T here...Downloaded and installled iTunes 10.7 Win7x64 no issues. After 10.7 up and running, sync'd iPhone using iCloud and manually, both successful. Using iTunes, I began upgrading to IOS 6, program downloaded successfully, phone began update process when it was interrupted. Phone won't initiate, just shows the "connect to iTunes" logo on the iPhone. Now my iPhone ID doesn't display when phone is plugged into PC, just says "iPhone". I have attempted to "RESTORE" the iPhone becuase it's the only option available. Software update gets interrupted and cant restore? Now in the middle of the D/L process, I get several alerts saying "iTunes has detected an iPhone in the recovery mode. You must restore this iPhone before it can be used with iTunes." in the middle of the restoration process, software will stop D/Ling. I have disabled all anti-virus S/W. I have adequate Wifi and internet access.

I can't restore iPhone 4S using iTunes 10.7!

Any help would be awesome as Facetime is the only access I have with my family back in the States!

iPhone 4S, Windows 7

Posted on Sep 22, 2012 2:52 AM

1 reply

10.7 Restore issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.