Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar reminder appears as Microsoft Outlook draft

Hi community,

I have a strange behaviour on my Mountain Lion. I'm using calendar and Microsoft Outlook (via Parallels) on my Mac Book. Calendar and Outlook are connected to my Microsoft Exchange Server system. No iCloud sync with my iPhone4. When I'm now creating a new calendar item with a reminder in Outlook or in OSX Calendar I receive several reminders in the Outlook drafts container. When I open Calendar I receive the following message:

<<"Event" has attendees witch are not recognized by the server>> (Sorry freely interpreted from German).

Has anybody a similar behaviour? Can anybody help?

Thank you very much in advance

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Sep 22, 2012 6:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 10, 2012 1:46 PM

I had this same problem and drillbitmarketer's solution worked for me.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4250137?start=0&tstart=0

In the Calendar application, open preferences and remove your Exchange account. Open System Preferences and open Mail, Contacts, & Calendars. There I had two Exchange accounts. Remove the inactive one and enable Calendars & Reminders on the remaining account.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 10, 2012 1:46 PM in response to K1200-GT

I had this same problem and drillbitmarketer's solution worked for me.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4250137?start=0&tstart=0

In the Calendar application, open preferences and remove your Exchange account. Open System Preferences and open Mail, Contacts, & Calendars. There I had two Exchange accounts. Remove the inactive one and enable Calendars & Reminders on the remaining account.

Calendar reminder appears as Microsoft Outlook draft

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.