Question: An unknown error occurred (1156)
Since updating my iPad to iOS 6 and updating iPhoto to 9.4, I have been receiving the error The iPad <name of my iPad> cannot be synced. An unknown error occurred (1156).
- My photo's won't sync (turned off syncing for all photo's to see if that works but when on shows .98 gigs)
- My video's won't sync (status bar shows 13.13 gigs)
- My audio won't sync (status bar shows 5.4 gigs)
- Apps' don't show up under the status bar unless I hit the sync button and then they show up and then disappear. They are on iPad.
- I get a yellow bar with designated as "Other" that take up about 8.8 gigs
Any ideas how to fix this problem or what that code is?
A couple things that I should mention:
The "Other" 8.8 gigs on iTunes display mirrors that Settings > General > Usage > section.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
iPad 2, iOS 6