Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just synced my iPhone contacts with iCloud. Then I synced my new iPad (which has no contacts on it) with iCloud and pulled in those contacts. It added 1 day to everyones birthday! So on my phone if someone's BD is Oct 13, my iPad contact is Oct 14

I just synced my iPhone contacts with iCloud.

I then synced my new iPad 3 (which contained no contacts) with the iCloud contacts.

When the contacts pulled into my iPad, it added 1 day to EVERYONES birthday!

So, for instance, my daughter's BD is Oct 13th.

It is still showing Oct 13th on my iPhone.

But on the iPad contacts, it shows her birthday as Oct. 14th.

It did this to EVERY contact that had a birthday on it.

Why on earth is it doing that????

Posted on Sep 22, 2012 6:26 PM

2 replies

Sep 22, 2012 8:59 PM in response to pvonk

Date & time are correct. But even if today's date wasn't correct, if someone's BD in my contacts is Oct 13th, their BD is still Oct 13th no matter what day of the year it is today.

If I hold my iPad & iPhone up side-by-side & go to my Contacts in each. I can click on a person, and under "birthday" it will say their correct birthday on my iPhone, but my iPad will say their birthday is exactly one day later than whatever my phone says. Has nobody else had this issue when they synced contacts to iCloud?

I just synced my iPhone contacts with iCloud. Then I synced my new iPad (which has no contacts on it) with iCloud and pulled in those contacts. It added 1 day to everyones birthday! So on my phone if someone's BD is Oct 13, my iPad contact is Oct 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.