Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Request iBooks sync with iCloud account not iTunes accounts

In my family there are five of us. We all have some form of an Apples product (iTouch, iPads, iPhones). We share the same iTunes account but have individual iCloud accounts. The issue we have with ibooks is the syncing. Having iBooks sync with iCloud account instead of the iTunes account will solve some of the issues that we are having. me and my wife both have iPhones and iPads, the kids have iTouches and iPad. Unfortunately when one individual change something it will change on the rest of the devices.

iBook

Posted on Sep 23, 2012 4:21 AM

4 replies

Oct 6, 2013 6:00 AM in response to Hunter of Sock Monsters

That seems simple enough but that's not what I am trying to accomplish.

Here is the breakdown...

I have a family of four.

We all have iPad, iPhone and a MacBook or iMac.

Like to read the same books (from time to time). We also like to take our own notes.

The issue...

Syncing bookmarks and collections and notes between each member of the family personal devices.

This is why I made this post to request for apple/developers to have iBooks sync with iCloud accounts instead of iTunes accounts.

I have tried every avenue that I can think of to make this request for change since iBooks syncing has been released.

Request iBooks sync with iCloud account not iTunes accounts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.