Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need Help with Greek Apple Support

Dear friends,

This is my first time participating to Apple Community and i need to be excused for my terrible English.

This is my first time participating because I hadn't faced any problems, till my rubber case of may macbook late 2009 started delaminating.

In greece apple wouldn't change my delaminated rubber case 'cause - as they claim - my issue appeared 3 months further than the warranty given (2 years after purchase). Additionaly they needed 3 months (after issue reported) more to answer to my issue because my mail sent, accidentally was driver to their junk mail.

They also said that they don't pay attention to the forum and the matters arisen or solved, no matter what if Apple has a different policy for covering defect components under international warranty.

They just don't want to cover the defect part under warranty because the time passed is 27 months instead of 24.

So I must blame myself that I keep my macbook in good shape more time than the estimated warranty given for the defect parts.

Did you experience such problem? Please enlighten me !!!

The Question is for Apple.

Is this the kind of policy you want to spread or just your subsidiary in Greece want to save some more euros for their own pocket ???

MacBook, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Sep 23, 2012 8:44 AM

2 replies

Sep 23, 2012 9:12 AM in response to Panos70

Λυπάμαι που ακούω για την περίπτωσή σας. Ωστόσο, η Apple δεν παρακολουθεί αυτές τις συζητήσεις ... αυτά είναι από το χρήστη σε χρήστη συζητήσεις. Αν θέλετε να φύγετε ανατροφοδοτεί για την Apple, δείτε αυτό.

Need Help with Greek Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.