Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The issue with the "invalid security code" on a Vanilla Mastercard Gift Card

So, I've been reading that for Mastercard Debit Cards, Visa and other debit cards, that you are able to use them with the iTunes store on both Windows(what i'm using) and my iPodtouch 2nd generation, which I'm hoping im able to upgrade soon to the new iPod touch that just came out. But, when i tried entering my card info (MasterCard Vanilla Debit), iTunes recognizes my card number, but the security code it doesn't recognize, saying "invalid security code" after i entered in my info. Now, I know i entered all of it correctly on my iPod touch 2nd Generation, but for some reason it won't recognize the code that is obviously correct, it being right of front of me. If anybody has like any answers or like helpful tips to help me hopefully use this debit card soon, they would be most definitely appreciated!! Thanks for reading, and have a nice day guys!🙂😎

iPod touch, iOS 4.1, iPod touch 2g with 4.1 last update

Posted on Sep 23, 2012 10:26 AM

There are no replies.

The issue with the "invalid security code" on a Vanilla Mastercard Gift Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.