Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes U doesn't play in iTunes 10.7

Hi,

I've iTune 10.7, and I can see and subscribe to iTunes U content easily from my laptop (Air 2012). But nothing will play on the computer.

Everything plays well on my iPhone. What could be the problem ?

iTunes-OTHER, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Sep 23, 2012 1:51 PM

4 replies

Sep 23, 2012 7:25 PM in response to b noir

Hi b noir,

I'm trying to watch video podcast on iTunes U on my computer, instead of my phone. When I click to watch the video once downloaded (which works), either nothing happen or the video screen launches and starts to play for the duration of the podcast, but with a black screen and no sound. the behavior depends on the file. The file which plays a black video will always play a black video, the one that doesn't play at all will never do anything.

Thanks for your help.

Feb 10, 2016 8:05 AM in response to QuikQuik

I'm trying to watch video podcast on iTunes U on my computer.

When I click to watch the video, either popup the message "This movie requires QuickTime, which is not supported by this version of iTunes."or the video screen launches and starts to play for the duration of the podcast, but with a black screen and no sound.

iTunes version is 12.3.2.35. Mac OS El Capitan

Any suggestion?

Thanks all

iTunes U doesn't play in iTunes 10.7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.