Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad is not recognised in iTunes. I have tried all the basic tests and then followed above. I cant locate the file referred to above "com.apple.usbmuxd.plist-orig". Is there anything else I can do?

My iPad is not being recognised in iTunes. I have tried all the basic tests and then followed a series of uninstall instructions. One suggests deleting the following file however I cannot locate it - "com.apple.usbmuxd.plist-orig". Is there anything else I can do?

iPad, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Sep 23, 2012 8:01 PM

There are no replies.

My iPad is not recognised in iTunes. I have tried all the basic tests and then followed above. I cant locate the file referred to above "com.apple.usbmuxd.plist-orig". Is there anything else I can do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.