Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari bookmarks not syncing to Mac via iCloud - Syncing works between iPhone and iPad.

My iPhone and iPad both have the Safari iCloud option set to 'ON' in my devices settings. My bookmarks sync between my iPad and iPhone correctly but bookmarks do not synce between my Mac and my two devices.

In iTunes, when I have either my iPad or iPhone connected it says: 'Your bookmarks are being synced over the air from iCloud.'

What setting am I missing to get my bookmarks to sync properly from and too my Mac?

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Sep 24, 2012 1:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2012 2:04 AM

Check the settings for Safari,

iOS doesn’t send your tabs to iCloud if you turn on Private Browsing for one or both of the iOS devices.

3 replies

Sep 25, 2012 4:44 AM in response to Hemslow

Go to the Apple menu >> system preferences >> icloud. Make sure you're logged in with the same apple ID as you are on the other two devices. If you're already signed in, you can click on Account details to verify that.

Then, make sure you have safari checked off in the icloud preferences. If you already do, uncheck them for a minute or so. Then recheck them.

See if that helps.

Safari bookmarks not syncing to Mac via iCloud - Syncing works between iPhone and iPad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.