I am having a iphone 5 now, was wondering does anyone know how can i transfer my contact, notes, and message from my provious iphone 4 to my new iphone 5, and at the same time does not affect the setup or new apps in iphone 5.
Thank you ^^
From the Apple Website:
Backed-up information includes purchased music, TV shows, apps, and books*; photos and video in the Camera Roll; device settings (for example, Phone Favorites, Wallpaper, and Mail, Contacts, Calendar accounts); app data; Home screen and app organization; Messages (iMessage, SMS, and MMS), ringtones, and more. Media files synced from your computer aren’t backed up, but can be restored by syncing with iTunes.
If you have the old phone, plug that in first and make a backup, that way you will have all the latest info.
Then plug in your new iPhone and when asked if you want to set ot up as a new phone or restore from a backup, make sure you select restore from back, then you can pick the backup you want to use, select the latest and away it goes.
If you want transfer contacts from one iPhone to another iPhone, you can do it with‘s iTunes Backup Manager export/import feature.
Actually you can transfer contacts files from iPhone to iPhone directly.
- Connect two Devices to PC.
- Choose the category list of one device that you need to export files.
- Check the files that need to export in the Content Panel and click "Transfer file(s) from device to device" button.
- All the checked files from one device can be transferred to the other one.
No, it is impossible to transfer music from one iPhone to another without iTunes. Syncing two iPhones without iTunes is actually unsafe as it could actually lead to data loss. Check the details on http://www.video-converter-mac.org/iphone-to-iphone-5/
You can try this way and see if it works:
1. Use iCloud to backup your contacts
2. Then connect iPhone to your computer
3. Open the iCloud backup file and copy those contacts to iphone
with the problem of how to transfer contact from iPhone to iPhone.if the iCloud does not work, you'd better ues a third party such as Phone Transfer. Compared with iCloud, the method is more simple.