Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since I installed ios6 on my ipad3, instagram and facebook keep crashing and restarting. PLEASE HELP

Since I installed ios6 on my ipad3, instagram and facebook keep crashing and restarting. PLEASE HELP. I have updated both facebook and instagram to the latest versions, still no solution.

ipad3-OTHER, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 24, 2012 7:47 AM

3 replies

Feb 24, 2013 2:20 PM in response to Beyuu

OK, I have the same problem. I have install iOS 6.1.1 and 'Instagram' crashes, I have uninstall and install 2 times and not working.

However did work prior to update, to that iOS the apple are notorious for making people hate the more.

Love you product, and I am refraining from 'jailbreak' because I feel that 'developers deserve their pay. But you friking ...... Who ever makes this upgrades......... Programmers stink.

I think is a conspiracy to make people MAD, so i like to know, if is you or instagram that is not working on iPad 3?

So fix the durn problem and quit screwing with people.

Since I installed ios6 on my ipad3, instagram and facebook keep crashing and restarting. PLEASE HELP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.