20318 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 3, 2013 11:45 AM by Hector5795
That's not true. If you have a mac and you use Time machine. you can restore a previous version of facebook to iTunes and resync your device. Here are the steps:
- Go into iTunes opt+click (right-click) on Facebook. "Show In Finder"
- Open time machine. Go back in time until you find version 411.0 (or earlier)
- The file name is called "Facebook 4110.0.ipa"
- Restore it to desktop. Go into iTunes and delete the current app.
- It will give you a warning that it will delete it from all current devices. That should be okay, just re-download it
- Drag and drop the file from your desktop into iTunes
- Sync your device.
I KNOW this works... as i literally just did it and everything turned out just peachy.