Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Sharkk keyboard won't connect with my iPad, but it's because the Bluetooth setting on the iPad doesn't show the device. What do I do?

I'm having trouble connecting my iPad to my Sharkk keyboard. The Bluetooth setting is turned on, but the keyboard doesn't show up even though I've followed the online instructions exactly. What do I do to ensure that the Bluetooth really does turn on and the keyboard becomes visible?

iPad 2

Posted on Sep 24, 2012 10:14 AM

4 replies

Nov 7, 2012 10:44 AM in response to Andy.Peloquin

I'm having the exact same problem. I have tried to pair the keyboard with numerous devices of many different types and not a single one can see the keyboard. The bluetooth indicator light flashes when I press the button, but the device still cannot see it.

I'm starting to lean towards this being a hardware issue and not a compatibility issue.

My Sharkk keyboard won't connect with my iPad, but it's because the Bluetooth setting on the iPad doesn't show the device. What do I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.