Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can I not update a status, add a photo, or link my account with Facebook on iOS 6 Gamecenter?

I am on iOS 6, not the beta but the official release. This is on an iPod Touch 4g 8GB, the second refresh (when they came out with the 4g in white, if that makes a difference) When I was 12 (I think) I got the iPod Touch 2nd Gen and have had my Apple ID since and it is the same Gamecenter. When the status thing was first released, I had a box to enter it, but it wouldnt let me submit it. Then that went away. Now, on iOS 6 I have no way of linking it to Facebook. I am sure the software is not corrupt as every software I have has worked with Gamecenter the same way. Right now I am 14 (and it is updated in Apple's servers via birthday that I am) and would like to link it to my Facebook.

Thanks for any help you give me.

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 6

Posted on Sep 24, 2012 12:15 PM

1 reply

Why can I not update a status, add a photo, or link my account with Facebook on iOS 6 Gamecenter?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.