Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal syncing issue. Calendars won't sync to iTunes.

Alrighty. So I currently use a Macbook purchased in Jan/Feb of 2010, works spectacularly and is on the most current software (Mountain Lion, 10.8.2). But ever since I got Lion (this is when I noticed the issue), I've had an issue with my iCal calendars syncing to iTunes (so I can sync them to my iPhone). My iTunes will allow me to sync iCal stuff to my phone (and iCloud works just dandy), but the list it has is really old and contains calendars that I have deleted long ago. I have no idea how to get the calendar list on iTunes to update.

I did, however, surf the discussion posts and see that a guy had the same exact problem as I do, only his issue occured back in 2008, on a different Mac, and different iPhone. I even tried doing what was recommended for him to do (which didn't work b/c apple no longer runs on MobileMe, it uses iCloud). So I'm stuck. Help anyone?

Mac I'm using;

Macbook (purchased early 2010), running on Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

iPhone I'm using:

iPhone 5

the problem started on my iPhone 4

Using latest iTunes

-Deezy

MacBook, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2), using latest iTunes and iPhone 5

Posted on Sep 24, 2012 2:36 PM

There are no replies.

iCal syncing issue. Calendars won't sync to iTunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.