Hi, coming from years of windows use but ready to take the plunge to Mac. A few questions please:
1) any reason to not buy a refurbished model from Apple Store?
2) I want to start with basic system with just 4gb. How difficult is it to add additional memory later? Any specific web sites, manufacturer you can recommend for this?
3) I have read the tutorials about migrating to Mac from Windows and it seems straight forward. Any tips, suggestions, watch outs, etc?
A wise decision!
1. No. They carry the same warranty as new ones.
2. Easy. Stick to RAM from Crucial and http://eshop.macsales.com/search/ram
Switching from Windows to Mac: